Careers at Custom Industrial Processing
Have the opportunity to be a part of the Custom Industrial Processing team today by filling out our Employment Application and submitting your resume (right). Custom Industrial Processing is an elite manufacturing and CNC machining company with over 40 years of experience.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
CNC Operator - 2nd and 3rd Shift
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years old
- Prior experience with gages (plug, micrometers, etc.)
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to make adjustments and change tools is a plus
- Load and unload parts from CNC lathes and mills
- Inspection of parts
- Record quality data for reporting